footlocker : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a trunk for storing personal possessions; usually kept at the foot of a bed (as in a barracks)
- A young black woman named Sapphire needs three friends to drag aboard a heavy wooden crate, a cross between a coffin and footlocker.
- He led a recent visitor to a nearby cellar, where he had hidden half a dozen M-16 rifles and a footlocker full of land mines.
- Whoever smuggled these papers obviously had the keys to China's most well-protected footlocker, and the political explosion will surely reverberate through a .
News & Articles
- Got a surefire way to upgrade MREs?
Whether it's a footlocker full of pogey bait or that one must-have secret ingredient you're always sure to stash away in your rucksack, we've all found ways to spice up MREs and other field grub while deployed or underway.
July 8, 2013 - Army Times
- Ella Bully-Cummings in WXYZ
They were also able to recover four other handguns, two of which are reported stolen, a footlocker full of ammunition,Bully-Cummings said. "In addition to our police radio, 10-15 other police radios...... it's my understanding that there's...