foolscap : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a size of paper used especially in Britain
- He invariably wrote three or four drafts of every opinion in longhand on yellow foolscap before the language and reasoning finally satisfied him.
- An effervescent foolscap farceit's the real thing.
- Romano Guardini's hand was speeding its tiny writing over page after page of foolscap to complete his major work, a study of Dante, on which he has been laboring for some 40 years.
- Shane Webcke in League HQ
This is a bloke, when he was our fitness bloke and an assistant coach, (he'd) take four foolscap pages to a meeting before we play an opposition because he's been studying them,Webcke said. "He's a very methodical coach who is very, very...