fondly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r with fondness; with love
she spoke to her children fondly
- Mona Frost still keeps a fondly inscribed photograph of the Nixons in an honored place in her Suffolk bungalow.
- Working first as a deputy to his father, the late Sheik Rashid, and since 2006 ruling the country on his own, Sheik Mo (as some of his subjects fondly call him) has transformed the .
- So here we have, in a brief paragraph, the multilayered character known so fondly to his author as Benjamin Franklin: as a young man, then seen through the eyes of his older self .
News & Articles
- Giants pitcher George Kontos gets suspended, fined and demoted to Triple A — on his birthday
San Francisco Giants relief pitcher George Kontos won't look back fondly on the day he turned 28. On Wednesday, a day he might otherwise being blowing out candles on a cake, Kontos was suspended and fined by Major League Baseball, … Continue reading ?
June 12, 2013 - Big League Stew via Yahoo! Sports
- Does a vegetarian diet really increase longevity?
Although people may fondly reflect upon the Atkins Diet and velvet track suits, dietary trends come and go just like fashionable clothing.
June 12, 2013 - The Purdue Exponent
- Hudson fondly recalls Cellucci
HUDSON - It has been awhile since Paul Cellucci has been seen jogging down the streets of Hudson, but the former governor is fondly remembered in his hometown.
June 10, 2013 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Gordon Brown in Washington Post
She was a courageous woman, both in life and death, and the whole country has admired her determination to provide a bright future for her children,Brown said. "She will be remembered fondly by all who knew her, and her family can be...
- Ricky Ponting in North West Star
Jane was a wonderful person who fought and maintained grace and dignity during her long-term illness,the Australian cricket captain, Ricky Ponting, said from the West Indies. "Jane will be very fondly remembered by all of us."
- Mitt Romney in USA Today
It's touching to have folks remember us fondly,Romney said after voting Tuesday afternoon in Belmont.