fluidity : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the property of flowing easily
adding lead makes the alloy easier to cast because the melting point is reduced and the fluidity is increased
they believe that fluidity increases as the water gets warmer
- n a changeable quality
a charming Oriental fluidity of manner
demographers try to predict social fluidity
- Japan's manga culture is awash with sexual fluidity and deviance but few of those grinning gross-out stories have made it to the big screen.
- Given the fluidity in the labor market, these pressures are really spread economywide.
- He's a free spirit on the field, too, an improvisational midfielder who sets up goals for team strikers with fluidity and grace.
News & Articles
- Knaus keeps Johnson rolling along
LONG POND - Clearly, Jimmie Johnson was faster than the rest of the pack.But is his crew chief that much smarter?While most NASCAR teams continue struggling to find fluidity in the new Gen6 race car, Chad Knaus keeps providing Johnson with cars that fly past the rest of the competition.
June 10, 2013 - Times Leader
- The Secret Languages of Microbes
When bacteria get together, they’re capable of some pretty extraordinary things: they can form vast carpets of cells and cause deadly diseases. The reason, it turns out, is that they’re speaking a secret language – a code only similar organisms can interpret to shift metabolic patterns with stunning ease and fluidity.
June 5, 2013 - Wired News
- Joachim Loew in The Canadian Press
The way he moves the ball and gives our game fluidity makes him extremely valuable,Loew said.
- Marcello Lippi in bettor.com (blog)
Commenting on it, Italy's coach Marcello Lippi said, "Certainly it is not the will of the lads that is certainly missing but a bit of fluidity. We hit post and had chances but we created little really."
- Hunter Harrison in Canada NewsWire (press release)
E. Hunter Harrison, president and chief executive officer, said: "I am extremely pleased with our results. Operational execution during the quarter was outstanding, with notable gains in network fluidity, productivity and asset utilization, while we...