flossy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s like down or as soft as down
- In your color scheme and sensibility you're as pretty as a real greeting card something classy and flossy, the Jacquie Lawson type but you want us to know you're smart too.
- In the wings of a theatre at Potsdam, Germany, a flossy pianist began to play.
- Like Beckett, he renounced the flossy rhetoric of such postwar playwrights as Christopher Fry and Jean Anouilh for a back-to-basics starkness a two-men-on-a-stage simplicity .
News & Articles
- New Music: A$AP Ferg Feat. A$AP Rocky 'Shabba'
After extending his " Work " flow, A$AP Ferg and Mob cohort Rocky put the summer on notice once more with "Shabba." The Harlem-bred MC flaunts his flossy habits by paying homage to Jamaican dance hall artist Shabba Ranks. Ferg's solo effort Trap Lord due Aug. 20.
July 3, 2013 - Vibe Magazine