flint : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a hard kind of stone; a form of silica more opaque than chalcedony
- n a river in western Georgia that flows generally south to join the Chattahoochee River at the Florida border where they form the Apalachicola River
- n a city in southeast central Michigan near Detroit; automobile manufacturing
- s showing unfeeling resistance to tender feelings
his flinty gaze
- It looks like something a caveman whittled from a piece of flint using another piece of flint.
News & Articles
- Flint police investigate fatal shooting of boy, 16
Flint — Flint police say they're looking for the killer of a 16-year-old boy, who was shot outside a home on the city's north side.
June 27, 2013 - Detroit News
- Flint Public Art Project unveils runners-up in Flat Lot Competition
FLINT, MI--The Flint Public Art Project turned a lot of heads when it announced that the winning design of a local architectural competition would resemble a floating house of mirrors in a downtown Flint parking lot. Recently they unveiled the designs that almost made their way to the Vehicle City.
June 27, 2013 - The Flint Journal
- Flint teen found guilty of manslaughter
A jury has found a Flint teenager guilty of manslaughter in the stabbing death of his mother's live-in boyfriend.
June 27, 2013 - WNEM TV 5 Mid-Michigan