flat-bellied : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a lacking a prominent belly
- These blunt-nosed, flat-bellied aircraft can attack in darkness and bad weather.
- Last week, flat-bellied and fit but pushing 64, Disciplinarian Lear announced that he would retire next month as a field officer.
- This flat-bellied author ("only one real meal a day") loves food with discriminating passion and in Provence has found his ideal turf.
- Helen Mirren in Daily Mail
Dame Helen said: "I took my 17-year-old niece around to some modelling agencies because she is very tall at more than 6ft. I knew that a little part of her brain was thinking: 'I could be a model.' She is a slim, flat-bellied and normal girl. Every...