- r in an appropriate manner
- A Paris restaurant, chequered with the light and shade of tablecloths and parquetry, is a background that fittingly salutes a pair of men in dinner-clothes seated on each .
- So, fittingly, don't expect much of a charged observance on either side of the Straits of Florida this week.
- Marketing a game about building business empires to a country whose economy has collapsed sounds like some kind of dark conceptual satire, and fittingly, the game has a conflicted .
News & Articles
- Hear Jay Arner's Lovely 'Surf Don't Sink' Ride Synth-Pop Swell Into Garage-Rock Bliss
Vancouver's Jay Arner has played in enough bands over the years to know how to sound like one when the job calls for it. After toiling in anonymity as a sideman and producer (working on records by Mount Eerie, Rose Melberg, and more), he's stepping out with his fittingly titled first solo album& Jay Arner , which finds the man making every sound you'll hear therein...
June 11, 2013 - Spin
- Fifteen EJC players garner all-state honors
Six Eastern Jackson County schools were represented on the Missouri High School Baseball Coaches Association all-state team, but one program fittingly made more of a mark than the others.
June 11, 2013 - The Examiner
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. to have Superman-themed paint scheme at Michigan
With a margin of victory a whopping 5.3-seconds, Dale Earnhardt Jr. looked like a superhero last year at Michigan International Speedway when he snapped his four-year winless streak. Fittingly, he was driving a Batman-themed The Dark Knight Rises paint scheme. NASCAR's most popular driver is looking to repeat the feat again this weekend at Michigan with another superhero-inspired paint scheme ...
June 10, 2013 - SB Nation
- Cardinal Edward Egan in New York Times
Cardinal Egan said in a statement: "This magnificent gift will make it possible for Saint Brigid's Church to be fittingly restored with its significant structural problems properly addressed. The two additional gifts, to create an endowment for the...
- Bertie Ahern in guardian.co.uk
Today is a day of remembrance, reconciliation and renewal,Mr Ahern said in a speech shortly before the parade. "Today is about discharging one generation's debt of honour to another. Today, we will fittingly commemorate the patriotism and...