fishing : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of someone who fishes as a diversion
- n the occupation of catching fish for a living
- v seek indirectly
- v catch or try to catch fish or shellfish
I like to go fishing on weekends
- A new study suggests that if world's fishers don't adhere to the principles of sustainable fishing which they currently don't we will face a global fishery collapse.
- Samoans are blessed with some of the Pacifics most bountiful waters, but destructive fishing practices are putting that abundance at risk, forcing villagers to realize that .
- The global fishing industry is increasingly trawling the high seas for bottom-dwelling fish a practice environmentalists say is the world's most destructive business.
News & Articles
- Fishing Report for June 15
LAKES Black: The afternoon fishing has been pretty
June 15, 2013 - Tacoma News Tribune
- Fishing is serious business
Bradley and Keegan enjoying the "relaxing" side of fishing. If you were to ask anyone that knows me, they will tell you that I forgot what the relaxing side of it was about 10 years ago.
June 15, 2013 - SaukValley.com
- Fishing with Jimmy 6/14/13
Fishing expert Jimmy D. appears on GMA every Friday morning with all the fishing tips you need to know. Have a fishing question for Jimmy? You can now send Jimmy all your fishing questions or tips to: email@example.com
June 14, 2013 - KATC 3 Lafayette
- Steve Stricker in The Associated Press
I do a lot of family things, try to do some things with my kids,said Stricker, who has two daughters, ages 4 and 11. "I took my daughter fishing last week for a couple of days, just to try to get away from it and not play at all and not...
- Rafael Nadal in ESPN.co.uk
Right now I'm just going to relax and enjoy this amazing season,he said. "For sure the US Open is going to be one of my goals for the rest of my career. But right now it's time to enjoy the beach, fishing, golf, friends, party, and...
- John Boehner in International Herald Tribune
We have space on the calendar today for a politically charged fishing expedition, but no space for a bill that would protect the American people from terrorists who want to kill us,said Minority Leader John A. Boehner, R-Ohio.