finnan : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n haddock usually baked but sometimes broiled with lots of butter
- The true Scot scorns such English institutions as cricket and fish and chips, preferring a hip-twisting Scottish reel and finnan haddie simmered in milk, which he compares to the .
- The Condemnation Commissioner went to have a look at the squalor-stricken old houses, where finnan haddie has been smoked for the past 150 years.
- Jehovah with Casanova, Lassie with democrassy, to the bottom I with hippopotami, a fine finnan haddie with my heart belongs to daddy, and Venetia who loved to chat so is still .
News & Articles
- Share your photos of fun at area festivals this weekend & beyond
Loading... Staff Writer Jeff Schudel brings 25 years of experience covering the Browns to his regular offerings on team performance and player moves. Find out the scoop on the CAVS from award-winning sports writer Bob Finnan.
June 14, 2013 - The Morning Journal
- Rafael Benitez in Sky News
With the neck, you never know,Benitez told the club's official website. "The neck is always dangerous so you need to wait. I think he was a little bit better on Saturday. We'll wait. We had similar problems with Reina and Finnan and they...