- v make final; put the last touches on; put into final form
- Do you still have any dreams to fulfill? Have you any romantic plans for the future to finalise any dreams of a peaceful, tranquil life?.
News & Articles
- Airbus pieces together air show order finale
PARIS (Reuters) - European planemaker Airbus sought to finalise a flurry of orders on Thursday to avoid a rare defeat to U.S. arch-rival Boeing at its domestic Paris Airshow. As of Wednesday, Airbus lagged ...
June 20, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Finance
- EU strikes deal on long-term budget, but approval in doubt
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Negotiators reached a provisional deal on Wednesday to finalise the European Union's 960 billion euro (824 billion pounds) long-term budget, but ratification of the deal was immediately ...
June 19, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Finance
- Ryanair to firm up $16 billion Boeing 737 deal
PARIS (Reuters) - Ryanair said on Tuesday that it will finalise an order for 175 Boeing 737-800 aircraft worth around $16 billion (10 billion pounds) at list prices at the Paris Airshow on Wednesday. The ...
June 18, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Finance
- Dana Perino in Aljazeera.net
We will continue to work with congress to finalise legislation the president can support,Dana Perino, White House spokesperson, said.
- Louis Gallois in Business Review Europe
We need to progress with the A380, to finalise the contract amendment with the Customer Nations on A400M, while moving forward on the technical side and to step up the development of the A350,Gallois said.
- Tony Woodley in Moneycontrol.com
Let's stop the inconvenience to the British travelling public. Let's get the travel back on for our people and let's finalise a deal hopefully over these next couple of days,Woodley told reporters in London.