- n used for filling cracks or holes in a surface
- n 100 filler equal 1 forint in Hungary
- n copy to fill space between more important articles in the layout of a magazine or newspaper
- n anything added to fill out a whole
- n the tobacco used to form the core of a cigar
- Author Arciniegas pads out his book with heavily-written filler about Florence and Spain, never comes close to presenting a talking, walking Amerigo.
- The new wrinkle filler--made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring sugar in the skin that helps it hold moisture--had just got the green light from the FDA for distribution .
- He then injects a filler fluid called hyaluronic acid into her nose and chin and pinches them into shape.