- s being one more than fifty
- She was fifty-one years old and gave birth to ten children Who carried the dishes and took out the garbage And never sat once at the head of the table.
- Forty-six percent say Congress should hold hearings, while fifty-one percent say they are not necessary.
News & Articles
- MCAS honors retirees, Wall of Fame recipients
MICHGAN CITY — Michigan City Area Schools had a record number of teachers and staff retiring this year. Fifty-one retirees were honored at the annual MCAS Retirement and Wall of Fame Dinner on Thursday evening.
June 18, 2013 - The Michigan City News-Dispatch
- Toll reaches 118 in hepatitis A outbreak tied to frozen berry mix
At least 118 people in eight states are now sick with acute hepatitis A in an outbreak tied to a frozen berry mix widely sold at Costco stores. Fifty-one people have been hospitalized, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Illnesses have been reported between March 18 and June 8, in the ongoing outbreak linked to Townsend Farms Antioxidant Blend sold by the Fairview, Ore ...
June 18, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Soldiers to return to St. Cloud on Tuesday
Fifty-one soldiers deployed almost a year ago from St. Cloud to Afghanistan are returning home Tuesday, expected to arrive at the National Guard Hangar near St. Cloud Regional Airport.
June 17, 2013 - St. Cloud Times
- Norm Coleman in Washington Post
Fifty-one to forty-nine in the Senate is a little shift, it's not an overwhelmingly changed universe,said Sen. Norm Coleman, R-Minn. "The reality in the Senate is that you have to work with both sides if you're going to get something...
- Morgan Tsvangirai in Israel Diamond Portal
Speaking at a mining conference in London, Tsvangirai stated: "We are reviewing it. Fifty-one percent is far, far too high."
- Ina Garten in Chicago Tribune
Fifty-one percent of my audience is men,Garten explained while in Chicago to promote her new cookbook, "Barefoot Contessa: Back to Basics" (Clarkson Potter, $40). "Actually, I'm kidding; I love my life. When I wake up in the...