- s being four more than fifty
- Tonight, after fifty-four hard-fought contests, our primary season has finally come to an end.
- In a friend-of-the-court brief submitted by Senator Orrin Hatch, fifty-four members of Congress urged the court to rule in favor of the law, arguing that it does not cut into the .
- Said the bank's General Manager Roger Auboin: "Nineteen fifty-four has been for the world a year of prosperity and promise.
News & Articles
- Letter: Town rules don't apply: Lawsuits of convenience
After reading about the recent brouhaha at the Town Council , I realize that Mr. Williams has opened whole new vistas that longtime residents like me never thought of: Imagine! Fifty-four years of conforming to town rules, when I could have threatened a lawsuit if I didn't get my way.
June 15, 2013 - The New Canaan News
- NEW TIME POLL: Support for the Leaker—and His Prosecution
More than half of Americans approve of a former intelligence contractor’s decision to leak classified details of sprawling government surveillance programs, according to the results of a new TIME poll. Fifty-four percent of respondents said the leaker, Edward Snowden, 29, did a “good thing” in releasing information about the government programs, which collect phone, email, and Internet search ...
June 13, 2013 - Swampland
- The New Business Of Business: Evolution Of Culture And The Survival Of Humankind
Dr. Ervin László is Founder and President of The Club of Budapest, Chancellor of the Giordano Bruno University, Co-founder and Director of the Ervin László Center for Advanced Study, Member of the Hungarian Academy of Science, Fellow of the World Academy of Arts and Sciences, Member of the International Academy of Philosophy of Science, and the author or co-author of fifty-four books. He ...
June 10, 2013 - Forbes