fifty-five : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s being five more than fifty
- Seven million, five hundred and fifty-five thousand readers of 196 newspapers scanned them in vain for the column called On The Record, whose author is Dorothy Thompson.
- Two hundred and fifty-five officers and crewmen raced to their battle stations.
- At fifty-five hundred and .
News & Articles
- Locals Garcia, Roper win big at Tomato Fest Juniors Gran Prix tourney
Fifty-five youth tennis players from all over East Texas made the trip to Jacksonville for Saturday's Tomato Fest Juniors Gran Prix tournament, which was hosted by the Jacksonville Tennis Association.
June 11, 2013 - Jacksonville Daily Progress
- Fifty Years Later, 'A Better Chance' Trains Young Scholars
Fifty-five boys all poor and almost all African-American were a part of a bold educational experiment in the early 1960s. They were placed in an intensive summer school program. If they finished, the headmasters of 16 prep schools agreed to accept them. Tuition paid. Planning for that experiment...
June 8, 2013 - Georgia Public Broadcasting
- Wilton's Jesse Silbert Delivers Valedictory Address At Harvey School
KATONAH, N.Y. -- Fifty-five seniors at The Harvey School made history Thursday when their 2013 commencement ceremony was held indoors in the new 22,000-square-foot athletic center. While the venue broke from the traditional setting under a large white tent on the upper playing ...
June 7, 2013 - The Daily Wilton
- Robert Gates in Guardian Unlimited
Fifty-five percent probably isn't good enough,Gates said.
- Steve Ott in USA Today
It's a cliche, but it's a 60-minute game,Dallas center Steve Ott said. "Fifty-five minutes isn't good enough, especially against a young, hungry team. For some reason we're not finishing out games."
- Hank Aaron in USA Today
But seriously, I think Bonds has done wonderfully,Aaron said, as quoted in the column of sportswriter Michael Hunt of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "I think he had a marvelous career. I had it for a long time. Seven-fifty-five was there...