felted : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v mat together and make felt-like
- v cover with felt
- v change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
The fabric felted up after several washes
- s made by combining fibers with a binder using heat and pressure
felt is a felted cloth
- Soft felted wool in a palette of gorgeous colors is worn on city streets by the chic and the trendy.
- These points and the fact that it appears as silky, flexible fibres which can be woven or felted into fabrics, or mixed with cements for fireproofing, make asbestos invaluable .
- But it's felted wool and you can wash it by hand.
News & Articles
- Smell the Ive: 3 Days Hands-On with iOS 7 Beta
In a post-WWDC glow, I decided perhaps unwisely that I wanted to push my experience to the bleeding edge, right up to where developers live, peeking over the felted skeuomorphic ledge down deep into the newly flattened landscape that is the redesigned surface of Apple's iOS 7.
June 18, 2013 - Forbes