felony : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a serious crime (such as murder or arson)
- And he has recouped one more lever of power: in 2000 Florida Governor Jeb Bush reinstated the rights taken away by Colson's felony convictionincluding the right to vote.
- A white man accused of beating a black female Army reservist while yelling racial slurs at her outside a suburban Atlanta restaurant was indicted Wednesday on felony charges.
- Martinez is accused of a felony for "receiving money for causing persons to cohabitate.
News & Articles
- Minnesota couple facing felony drug charges following Grand Forks traffic stop
A northwest Minnesota couple faces felony drug charges after fleeing police during a downtown Grand Forks traffic stop. 24-year-old Nick Schouviller of Fosston and 20-year-old Peyton Stuhaug of McIntosh were stopped May 29th on Demers Avenue after a witness reported a "domestic disturbance" inside their vehicle.
June 12, 2013 - WDAZ 8 Grand Forks
- Man arraigned for felony drug and firearm charges
A man charged with four felony counts of misconduct involving a controlled substance and four felony counts of misconduct involving weapons was arraigned in superior court at Kenai Courthouse on Tuesday.
June 12, 2013 - Peninsula Clarion
- Nyack man faces 1,372 felony counts over counterfeit money orders
A Nyack man is facing 1,372 felony counts after Clarkstown police found a duffel bag stuffed with more than $1 million in counterfeit money orders during a traffic stop.
June 12, 2013 - The Journal News
- President Bush in New York Daily News
The reputation he gained through his years of public service and professional work in the legal community is forever damaged,Bush said. "The consequences of his felony conviction on his former life as a lawyer, public servant and private...
- William Lerach in USA Today
Mark Bell will serve jail time following the 2007-08 season after pleading to felony and misdemeanor charges stemming from an alcohol-related automobile accident that caused an injury. He also left the scene of the accident. Such conduct is a... Gary Bettman http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Bettman&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE3iUce-YXVACRSkm0IWwX_w9ssmA hockeyfights.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.hockeyfights.com/news/82620&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFSU3KIlePmJX_IzuWLjRtQQR1kow Sep 12, 2007
36941 47676 felony I pleaded guilty in this case because I was guilty," Lerach said before sentencing. "It was, as they say, felony stupid."