fellah : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an agricultural laborer in Arab countries
- He seems to have a gift for the mal mot, telling a menacing group of black separatists, "Hey, ol' Martin Luther King was one heck of a fellah, wasn't he?".
- You can see it simply in the fellah's clothes.
- A fellah's son and once a shrewd, honest politician, Nahas now merely wants to remain Premier in peace quiet.
News & Articles
- GAME ON DUDE CAN MOVE, CREATING PACIFIC STORM
Joe Torre grabbed one rein, and Bernie Schiappa took the other side as two of Game On Dude’s owners guided the big fellah into the winner’s circle following his romp in the $1 million TVG Pacific Classic.
Aug. 26, 2013 - U-T San Diego
- Joseph Bruno in NY1
This is a fellah who grew up having anything that he pleased, being able to say anything that he wants to say, that's how he grew up,said State Senate Majority Leader Joe Bruno. "So it's kind of hard for him sometimes to relate to the...
- Christian Vieri in SI.com
Italy's goalscorer Christian Vieri, whose header cancelled out a Fernando Torres opener, said: "It was a good match and above all a good party. Did you see the old fellah? He is still great isn't he?"
- David Wallace in Irish Independent
I have played against him when Munster played Wasps and he is a very capable young fellah. We'll probably have to keep an extra eye on him,said Wallace. "A lot of us would have played against Jonny (Wilkinson), so Cipriani brings a little...