- n a town in central West Virginia on the New River
- n a town in south central North Carolina
- n a university town in northwestern Arkansas in the Ozarks
- Barack Obama in Wall Street Journal
With so many brave men and women from Fayetteville serving in the military, this is a city and a state that knows something about great soldiers,Sen. Obama told the roughly 10,200 people gathered at the Crown Center Coliseum.
- Bobby Petrino in International Herald Tribune
One of the most attractive things about coming to the University of Arkansas is the fan base,Petrino said. "It basically ranges all the way from Fayetteville to Little Rock to West Memphis, and I'm excited about that - to be the main show...
- Tyson Gay in International Herald Tribune
I have fond memories of my time in Fayetteville, and I'm proud to represent an Arkansas-based brand like Alltel Wireless,Gay said.