- n duplicator that transmits the copy by wire or radio
- v send something via a facsimile machine
Can you fax me the report right away?
- When word of the massacre in Tiananmen Square first reached the University of Michigan, the 250 Chinese students studying there jumped into action: they purchased a fax machine.
- Traditionally such prayers and there are more than a million each year, some arriving by fax and e-mail are collected twice a year and buried on the Mount of Olives.
- She told me to fax my application again, but to a different number.
News & Articles
NOTE For additions to this calendar, fax the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette at (501) 378-3869. Events also may be e-mailed to email@example.com
June 16, 2013 - Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- More Headlines
Posted: 2:18 PM A pit bull attack sends a gas technician to the hospital. 631 SW Commerce Pl. Topeka, Kansas 66615 phone: 785-272-6397 fax: 785-272-1363 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
June 16, 2013 - WIBW Topeka
- Condemning the offspring of Boolean logic, byte by byte
I remember the day I got a fax machine. School board members were provided one so we could communicate more efficiently. (Is efficient communication an oxymoron?) The fax machine enabled me to go from a couple of phone calls and one meeting a week to a daily bombardment of questions, opinions and comments, all of which seemed to require responses. I eventually gave the fax machine back.
June 15, 2013 - The Daily Sentinel
- David Millar in Winston-Salem Journal (registration)
To be perfectly honest, the UCI whereabouts system is not up to scratch,British rider David Millar said. "If it's just sending pieces of paper and a fax you can easily slip through the system."
- Max Mosley in CNN International
If the teams don't notice now what's happened, you have to abandon all hope for them,Mosley told the BBC. "The teams who met are all subsidiaries of these big companies and they could get a fax in the morning saying: 'We're stopping this,'...
- Charlie Crist in CNN
Some cities don't receive food and some remote cities don't receive food and fuel and we have problem in the chemical sector, automobile sector, grain sector, a lot, also forestry sector. Everyone is making phone calls, sending fax, sending email.... Jean-Pierre Blackburn http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Pierre_Blackburn&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGp8GNmG6Dy6ZXFkG1Zh-5ASP3tiQ BusinessWeek http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D8NDN9TO0.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEL8qaoz7-LNRAyx7TRLvnVZMYC0w Feb 20, 2007
36674 47402 fay The damage from Fay is a reminder that a tropical storm does not have to reach a hurricane level to be dangerous and cause significant damage," Crist said Friday morning.