fawn-colored : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having the color of a fawn
- Joseph Stalin turned up at Truman's dinner in a fawn-colored uniform with scarlet epaulets and the big Gold Star of a Hero of the Soviet Union.
- What news there was suggested only that the none-too-brave new world would like food, drink and musicand that some of the people in it would wear fawn-colored uniforms to .
- Others had turned to Italy's fawn-colored countryside, painting delicately tinted landscapes and soft, expressionistic pictures of peasants and village priests.
News & Articles
- Sky among the spokesmodels
At the Greenport Community Day Saturday afternoon, 15 month-old Sky Kinney of Hudson communed with the rescued greyhounds. The fawn-colored one is named Peter and the white and black dog is Menewa. The dogs are spokesmodels for a group called "Greyhounds as Companions" from Delmar.
Sept. 22, 2013 - Register-Star