- n an inclination to favor some person or group
- n unfair treatment of a person or group on the basis of prejudice
- The old and the young held as hostages, every protest gagged, iniquity and favouritism rampant, the best human values betrayed, the very spirit of revolution daily crucified .
News & Articles
- How Manchester City Will Line Up Against Sunderland
If the mark of top teams is always how they bounce back from adversity, then Manchester City have a perfect chance to show just how good they are on Wednesday evening. Manuel Pellegrini's side will still be reeling from the manner in which they lost both the match and title favouritism at Anfield on Sunday afternoon, but with the visit of bottom club Sunderland comes the opportunity of ...
April 15, 2014 - Bleacher Report
- Abdurrahman Wahid in NEWS.com.au
This is important. Courage to say the right thing. I don't have favouritism here. The Jews, Europeans, Arabs are all the same,Mr Wahid told the conference.
- Graham Arnold in AFP
I want favouritism to be a positive, not a negative,Arnold told reporters at the airport before departure. "I want people to give us the favouritism tag because we deserve it. A pass is reaching the semi-finals, but I'll put pressure on...
- Ron Dennis in Zee News
Dennis added: "Everybody feels, I'm sure, that there is some favouritism or some penalisation that is given to Lewis, or Fernando, but we are scrupulously fair at all times in how we run this Grand Prix team. But this circuit, inevitably, has to be...