fattening : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v make fat or plump
- s subject to or used in the process of finishing or fattening up for slaughter
a fattening hog
- You don't have to binge on fattening foods to feel satisfied.
- Vodka somehow appealed to youth, seemed lighter and thus less fattening (it isn't), and was so versatile that it could be mixed in anything from a Bloody Mary to a Russian Virgin .
- Which means portions that are small bordering on skimpy; no sauces too fattening; no "plat du jour" too complicated; and never, ever two garnishes an inexplicable .
News & Articles
- Sharp flavor: Woman says she found blade in Whopper
A California woman claims she got a sharper flavor than she bargained for at a Burger King in Willits, Calif.Yolanda Orozco said she was checking her sandwich for onions when she found a razor blade between the meat and the cheese.(Read More: Fast Food Is Fattening? Bizarre Class Action Suits)"I was in shock," she told News10 ABC.Police who went to the Willits Burger King she visited found razor ...
June 12, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Most Extreme Krispy Kreme
We now have a clear winner in the battle for the most epically fattening doughnut-based sandwich.
June 10, 2013 - Fox News
- David Coulthard in Supersport
In his autobiography, entitled It Is What It Is, Coulthard said: "I stopped eating fattening food and, before I knew what had happened, I was bulimic. In my mind the only way I could keep my weight down was by making myself vomit. I have always...
- Jay Z in Life Style Extra
The 25-year-old star, who is dating rapper Jay-Z, said: "I love fried fish, fried shrimp and all different types of pasta. If it's fattening, I love it! The trouble is it goes to my sides, my hips and my butt real quick."
- Barack Obama in Reuters
And we are going to continue to find savings in a way that allows us to put the resources where they're needed, but to make sure that we're not simply fattening defense contractors,Obama said.