- r in a prophetically fateful manner
the nurse whispered fatefully to call the priest
- Auto crashes seem to be fatefully programmed into the character of the victims.
- Even those who had never read Camus became familiar with the chain-smoking figure in a trench coat, fatefully evocative of Bogart and Yves Montand.
- In retrospect, it seems clear that her ultimate quarrel was with her father, whom she fatefully resembled.
- Frank-Walter Steinmeier in Jurnalo (blog)
Steinmeier said that Europe had always survived because its politicians did not only develop ideas, but had "also made clever decisions. Without meaning to overinflate the summit fatefully: such a moment stands before us now and people are expected...
- Kyle Riabko in Lansing State Journal
I fell in love with it. I thought it was amazing,Riabko said. "Fatefully, a month later there was a chance for me to meet with the director and a slot opened up. It was a very quick and exciting moment purely based on inspiration and a...
- David Halberstam in Chicago Tribune
The general wanted to expand the war, and the president, fearful ofpossible military confrontations elsewhere, wanted to localize and then endit,Halberstam writes. "MacArthur had moved fatefully from being a militaryman, at least...