fatback : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n salt pork from the back of a hog carcass
- Aw, sometimes at supper we had to fill up on turnip greens and sometimes at breakfast it was just fatback and biscuitsbut that was plenty.
- Fenstemaker goes with the job as red beans go with fatback.
- WHEN THE OLD SOUTHERN RACISTS FILIBUSTERED A civil rights bill, they would serve up fatback inanities to an almost empty Senate chamber--homily grits to obstruct the hours.
News & Articles
- TV Watch: Local barbecue master Corey Brinson returns to 'BBQ Pitmasters'
Local barbecue master Corey Brinson makes a return appearance on "BBQ Pitmasters." Brinson, who owns Fatback's BBQ and Rib Shack at Hope Mills Road and George Owen Drive, first appeared on the show in 2012. Today's show, a rerun, brings together past competitors.
Aug. 4, 2013 - The Fayetteville Observer