farcically : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a farcical manner
a farcically inept bungler
- The steps we have taken to protect ourselves from terrorism (not counting the military effort to stop it at the source) seem either farcically trivial or farcically excessive.
- The poor Park family seems farcically overmatched by the monster.
- Their proscriptions run from the hideous to the farcically piousthough farce itself, in today's Afghanistan, can and does kill.
News & Articles
- Top Obama Donor Gets Paid To Fix Obamacare Website After Blowing It Up
The ironically-named Quality Software Services Inc (QSSI) allegedly responsible for the SNAFU that is the Obamacare website's data hub has, incredibly, been named the new general contractor in charge off repairing the glitch-plagued HealthCare.gov. As The NY Post reports , as if the $150 million so far paid to this UnitedHealth subsidiary for its farcically bad implementation was not enough, the ...
Nov. 2, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- David Hayes in Racing and Sports Pty Ltd
He wasn't suited by the farcically-run Cox Plate and that form has been turned upside down,Hayes said.
- Ken Ludwig in Houston Chronicle
It also was one of the rare MGM musicals not about putting on a show,Ludwig says. "But I wanted to have that element because I could use it farcically and it would let me bring in more songs."