fang : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a Bantu language spoken in Cameroon
- n an appendage of insects that is capable of injecting venom; usually evolved from the legs
- n canine tooth of a carnivorous animal; used to seize and tear its prey
- n hollow or grooved tooth of a venomous snake; used to inject its poison
- With its fractured account of junkies and assorted urban desperadoes, its fang-baring humor and its sudden excursions into sheer hallucination, it instantly made him the depraved .
- Or they might just fang it out there that they've had sex.
- Al-Maliki wants to disband the Mahdi Army, or at least de-fang it, before provincial elections in the fall.
News & Articles
- Diamondback Prices Share Issue - Analyst Blog
Midland, TX-based Diamondback Energy Inc. ( FANG ) has priced an upsized public offering of 6,000,000 common shares - being sold by certain stockholders - at $34.75 a piece, with an
June 20, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Elmwood Park creates economic development panel; chair paid $500 a month
ELMWOOD PARK — A more aggressive approach to attracting new businesses is the hope of the village president in creating a new Economic Development Commission. The five-member commission was sworn in at Monday’s Elmwood Park Village Board meeting. The new members of the board are: Philip Marcantelli, who will chair the commission, Albert Fang, Peter Volpe, James Pape and Bina Conte. Trustee ...
June 20, 2013 - Elmwood Park Elm Leaves
- China may add life to Calif. dairy industry
By Susanne Rust and Serene Fang, Center for Investigative Reporting A growing demand for milk and cheese in China has the potential to bring California’s beleaguered dairy industry back to life – and with it, renewed concern about its damaging effects on the environment. As [...]
June 19, 2013 - Lake Tahoe News
- Jeanna Giese in USA Today
It's the first time I've actually touched a bat where it wasn't hanging onto my finger by its fang,Giese said.
- Ding Zilin in guardian.co.uk
I suspect Fang Zheng is under surveillance again,said Ding Zilin, spokeswoman for the Tiananmen Mothers group.