falsely : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in an insincerely false manner
a seduction on my part would land us with the necessity to rise, bathe and dress, chat falsely about this and that, and emerge into the rest of the evening as though nothing had happened
- r in an incorrect manner
to credit Lister with the first formulation of the basic principle of stratigraphy would be to bestow credit falsely
- When the examination was correctly identified as an IQ test, the students scored an average of ten points lower than when the exercise was falsely described as an experiment to .
- False Advertising: New Obama Ad Falsely Claims He Does Not Accept Money From Oil Companies.
- However, charges could also be brought for making false statements to the FBI, if a guilty party has falsely claimed innocence in interviews with government agents.
- Avril Lavigne in 24dash.com
Avril wrote on her official website: "I had never heard this song in my life and their claim is based on 5 words. All songs share similar lyrics and emotions. As humans we speak one language. Simply put, I have been falsely accused of ripping their...
- Robert Mugabe in International Herald Tribune
All of us need to remember the magnitude of human suffering that occurred in the City of New Orleans in the wake of Hurricane Katrina so that we can ensure that this never happens again, and that no health-care professional should ever be falsely... Dr Anna Pou http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Pou&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH-H_r2bvFJH9Vc6wNyLSWnb6_7TQ Reuters UK http://www.google.com/url?q=http://uk.reuters.com/article/healthNews/idUKN2421146620070725&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFJ8qF5slq9vSsIyl6hEXimAaBsWQ Jul 25, 2007
36163 45767 falsely By the way, those who falsely accuse us of these violations are themselves international perpetrators of genocide, acts of aggression and mass destruction," Mugabe said in his speech. "The masses of innocent men, women and children who have...