- a produced in quantity at a factory
- She seemed to him "an American woman of the old sort, one who cares for the handmade goodies and scorns the factory-made foods, and in her own great kitchen she is making .
- factory-made Readi-Cut house kits of precut, numbered pieces.
- As early as 1906, the Aladdin Company was mailing out factory-made Readi-Cut house kits of precut, numbered pieces.
News & Articles
- Le Horror: Paris Restaurants Serve Mass-Produced Tarte Tatin and Frozen Lentils
Make it from scratch, Bocuse says. A proposal to make it illegal for French restaurants that serve so-called industrial food to actually bill themselves as "restaurants" may not have played so well with the National Assembly , but that doesn't mean the bataille de la bouffe is dunzo. Parliamentarian Daniel Fasquelle is so incensed by the vast ranks of factory-made tarte tatins and molten ...
June 27, 2013 - New York Magazine