facility : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry
the assembly plant is an enormous facility
- n skillful performance or ability without difficulty
he was famous for his facility as an archer
- n a natural effortlessness
they conversed with great facility
- n something designed and created to serve a particular function and to afford a particular convenience or service
- n a service that an organization or a piece of equipment offers you
a cell phone with internet facility
- The new facility, expected to cost at least $60 million, is slated to hold 600 detainees under normal circumstances, with a capacity of 1,100 in emergency conditions.
- The 33-year-old facility is manned by a second generation of doomsday planners, men and women who are reassessing their mission and that of the massive bunker they have maintained .
- The facility to be run jointly by the departments of Justice, Homeland Security and Defense would also house suspects being indefinitely detained, as well as those who have .
- Barack Obama in FOXNews
Iran has the right for peaceful power, but the size of the facility is inconsistent with a peaceful program,Obama said. "Iran is breaking rules that all nations must follow, endangering the world non-nuclear proliferation regime ...... and...
- Mohammad Mohammadi in Washington Post
This new facility, God willing, will become operational soon and will blind the eyes of the enemies,Mohammad Mohammadi Golpayegani told the semi-official Fars news agency.
- Bill Ritter in Gulf Daily News
Violent crimes of any sort are tragic enough, but when innocent people are killed in a religious facility or a place of worship, we must voice a collective sense of outrage and demonstrate a renewed commitment to keep our communities safe,...