eyeless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a lacking eyes or eyelike features
eyeless fish that evolved in dark caves
an eyeless needle
- s lacking sight
blind as an eyeless beggar
- Upon hearing that an eyeless baby was born in Washington last week, officials of the Manhattan Eye, Ear Throat Hospital revealed that they are building an artificial socket for .
- For master control genes like eyeless, which span the vertebrate and invertebrate worlds, are keys to millions of years of evolution, and scientists are already racing to find more .
- Until now you've had to grope through your v-mail by ear, blindly, like an eyeless cave-creature.
- Martin Luther King in Washington Post
...taught his followers to go beyond an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, for that would inevitably lead to what Mohandas K. Gandhi and the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. called "an eyeless and toothless society."