exulting : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v feel extreme happiness or elation
- v to express great joy
- s joyful and proud especially because of triumph or success
- Now then people in the outside world got letters from her, exulting over the pictures she was taking of primitive dances and ceremonies.
- Last week the militant Protestants, who had led the general strike that brought down the Provincial Executive were still exulting.
- In a field cluttered with propaganda on both sidesthe faithful in Beijing exulting in how China has saved Lhasa, their enemies abroad insisting that all Chinese are evil and all .
News & Articles
- Way to Go, D.C.
Vincent Orange is one of the members of the District of Columbia City Council currently exulting in victory over the poor people of Washington. In an 8 to 5 vote, the council elected to prevent the "underserved" poor people of the District from getting fresh produce and other food, a wide variety of good quality products at affordable prices, and some 1800 jobs, many of them entry-level.
July 12, 2013 - Mona Charen via Yahoo! News
- Kevin Starr in Los Angeles Times
The city, Starr said, is "embracing and exulting in its urbanism."
- Bob Mackie in Toronto Star
It started out with accepting the fact that she was different from everyone else,says Mackie, "but then we wound up emphasizing it and finally exulting in it. She loves to get dressed up and the fans all like it, too."
- Gary Bauer in Seattle Times
I must admit the Congress is exulting in arrogance as if it commanded 2/3rd majority in the Lok Sabha. They don't have a majority of their own but they took a decision on the formation of the Telangana state in the middle of night without... Nitish Kumar http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitish_Kumar&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNETrgUA28HyjkKUpZguN7XaSB6VPw Economic Times http://www.google.com/url?q=http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics/nation/Nitish-sure-of-NDA-win-in-Jharkhand/articleshow/5348865.cms&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFxLKam-iGwHRJdZ1T-rrEGrl2Ytw Dec 17, 2009
35773 45224 exurbia In rural areas or exurbia where there may be voters who have some disappointment with Bush, either on the budget deficit or other things, this is the kind of thing that will drive them to the polls - to his benefit," said Gary Bauer, a...