exquisite : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s intense or sharp
suffered exquisite pain
felt exquisite pleasure
- s lavishly elegant and refined
- s delicately beautiful
an exquisite cameo
- s of extreme beauty
her exquisite face
- Diana collected exquisite pieces of art during her travels to Egypt and China.
- The city fathers gave a thumbs up to the new museum and said that it was one of the most exquisite works of architecture.
- Most times Kate's writing is nothing short of exquisite and it is good that she has been fittingly rewarded.
News & Articles
- Kimbell leads exploration of the first empire of the Americas, the Wari of ancient Peru
The exquisite remains of the first South American empire are on view at the Kimbell Art Museum
June 16, 2013 - Fort Worth Star-Telegram
- This month at Sweet Lisa’s: Tasty treats bring bright smiles
Lisa and Stephen Maronian, owners of Sweet Lisa’s Exquisite Cakes, will donate 10% of the company’s June sales to Operation Smile.
June 15, 2013 - Greenwich Post
- A delightful interplay of intimacy & infinity in Wellfleet art show
This weekend marks the final opportunity to catch Vivian Bower’s subtly exquisite solo exhibition of new work at the gallery Farm, 15 Commercial St., Wellfleet. The show runs through Monday, June 17. For gallery hours and more information, call (617) 650-9800.
June 14, 2013 - Provincetown Banner
- George Takei in WLWT
For now, Brad and I are enjoying the delicious dilemma of deciding where, when, and how we will be married,Takei wrote on his blog. "Marriage equality took a long time, but, like fine wine, its bouquet is simply exquisite."
- Nigel Lythgoe in News1130
I've never heard as exquisite and melodic a singer,Lythgoe said, adding that Archuleta will only improve as he gets older.
- Ramon Calderon in Reuters.uk
As someone who really loves the books and loves the movies, it was exciting to meet everyone and be a part of it, but on the other hand, it was really devastating to know that Rachelle, who did such an exquisite job in the first one and the second... Bryce Dallas Howard http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryce_Dallas_Howard&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF6DXp1V3llI5GQgQoQu0Lwx5fSrA WDSU New Orleans http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.wdsu.com/atthemovies/24061475/detail.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG9U69LLjcg_xt1aTD3v_H3lAa1Fw Jun 28, 2010
35534 45016 exquisitely I am really surprised to hear what he said about us. I don't understand Ferguson," Real president Ramon Calderon told sports daily Marca on Sunday. "Real Madrid have conducted themselves exquisitely is this whole affair with Cristiano...