expository : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s serving to expound or set forth
clean expository writing
- There are things that Truffaut did in those early movies that left a lasting impression: the opening expository section of Jules and Jim, where time and space is abolished and the .
- Substance: Crisply specific on his economic platform, and personal and expository on the importance to regular Americans of the financial bailout.
- And because Charlie Wilson is a comedy with reams of expository dialogue, it calls on one of Hoffman's undersung gifts: line-reading.
- Albert Mohler in BP News
God's means of equipping His people in His truth is the preaching of God's Word, which is to be the central act of worship,Mohler said. "And we exist as a seminary to make sure that the two words put together 'expository preaching' become...
- Kevin Smith in ComingSoon.net
I play a character that has a lot of expository dialogue; I'm the only person in 'Die Hard' who talks, and doesn't shoot somebody,Smith said. "When I got there, I was like, '[director] Len [Wiseman], can I get a gun?' He's like, 'No.' But...
- Jerry Vines in Florida Baptist Witness
Our main goal is to provide information for young pastors and teach them how to do expository messages and how to preach through the Bible,the younger Vines said of the purpose of Jerry Vines Ministries.