export : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n commodities (goods or services) sold to a foreign country
- v sell or transfer abroad
we export less than we import and have a negative trade balance
- v transfer (electronic data) out of a database or document in a format that can be used by other programs
- v cause to spread in another part of the world
The Russians exported Marxism to Africa
- DTSA believes the export requires an IVL Individual Validated License.
- The "deemed export" rule 15 CFR 734.
- The Export Administration Regulations state security conditions and safeguard plans for the export, re-export, or in-country transfer of HPCs that the Bureau of Export .
News & Articles
- Import and Export Prices Decline
U.S. import and export prices fell for the second consecutive month in May, the Labor Department's Bureau of Labor Statistics said Thursday. Import prices fell 0.6 and export prices were down 0.5 percent from April, the bureau said.
June 13, 2013 - HispanicBusiness.com
- Exxon CEO says delays in gas export permits hurt U.S.
By Ayesha Rascoe and Valerie Volcovici WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Delays in approval of more natural gas export projects are costing U.S. companies millions of dollars a day and giving a leg up to rival countries also looking to boost exports, the chief of Exxon Mobil Corp said on Thursday. The comments by Exxon's Rex Tillerson came hours after new U.S. Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz told lawmakers ...
June 13, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Export slowdown threatens emerging Asia's credit-fuelled boom
By Stuart Grudgings KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - A deepening slump in exports is sending tremors through Asia, threatening to undermine some booming emerging economies that have surged ahead in recent years on a heady combination of easy credit, buoyant consumer demand and strong domestic investment. Export growth throughout Asia has sagged in recent months, hit by slackening demand from the United ...
June 12, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Barack Obama in The Associated Press
Export growth leads to job growth and economic growth,Obama said as he named 18 business, labor and government leaders to a new export advisory council.
- Timothy Geithner in ABC News
We will closely and regularly monitor the appreciation of the renminbi and will continue to work toward expanded US export opportunities in China,he said.
- Jack Cafferty in International Herald Tribune
We continue to import their junk with the lead paint on them and the poisoned pet food and export, you know, jobs to places where you can pay workers a dollar a month to turn out the stuff that we're buying from Wal-Mart,Cafferty said,...