- n a coming to an end of a contract period
the expiry of his driver's license
- n the event of dying or departure from life
- Because the fact is, the constitution says that the president has to be elected after the expiry of the term of the assembly.
- Don't keep details of credit cards, expiry dates or passwords in normal files.
- Then MileageMiner e-mails the information to you in a monthly statement that includes updates on special promotions, missing mileage credits or looming expiry dates.
- Christian Noyer in Reuters
The ECB and Eurosystem will do what is necessary to make sure the liquidity is there,Noyer, who heads the Bank of France, told Europe 1 radio. "This is an important expiry date ...... there are some banks that are in a less good situation...
- Ban Ki-moon in Economic Times
Addressing an informal General Assembly debate on the impact of climate change, Ban said: "All countries must do what they can to reach agreement by 2009, and to have it in force by the expiry of the current Kyoto protocol commitment period in...
- Julie Bishop in NEWS.com.au
The amendment I propose to move in the house is that the nominal expiry date of Labor's individual agreements be extended to five years,Ms Bishop said. "This will give certainty to employers and employees, particularly those that are...