expired : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v lose validity
My passports expired last month
- v pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- v expel air
- a having come to an end or become void after passage of a period of time
an expired passport
caught driving with an expired license
- What he didn't know was that this document expired three months before she left his employ to have a baby.
- I got a new car because the old one's lease expired.
- Credit: Tom Uhlman-AP Most Unappreciated Good Samaritan: Seeking to save strangers the pain of tickets, Sylvia Stayton was arrested for dropping 15 cents into two expired parking .
News & Articles
- Popular Search
theroslynnews.com expired on 05/14/2013 and is pending renewal or deletion.
June 14, 2013 - The Roslyn News
- Eric Murdock on former Rutgers coach Mike Rice: Treated players ‘like slaves’
Former Rutgers employee Eric Murdock let loose in a 14-minute, profanity-laced tirade in the men’s basketball office the day before his contract expired, threatening “to tell the God’s honest truth about Mike Rice,” and accusing Rice of treating players “like slaves.”
June 14, 2013 - Sports Illustrated
- UPDATE: Severe Thunderstorm Warning expired
Update : The Severe Thunderstorm Warning issued at 7:14 p.m. for Southeast Hillsborough, Manatee and north Sarasota Counties has expired.
June 13, 2013 - WTSP-TV Tampa
- Barack Obama in Telegraph.co.uk
My hope is that once direct talks have begun, well before the moratorium has expired, that that will create a climate in which everybody feels a greater investment in success,Mr Obama said.
- Larry Craig in International Herald Tribune
When my term has expired, I will retire and not seek re-election,said Craig, who was accused of soliciting sex from an undercover police officer in a restroom of the Minneapolis-St.
- Susie Scott in Seattle Post Intelligencer
So many times, by the time (the food) gets out of customs it's expired and we're forced to burn it,said Susie Scott Krabacher, whose Colorado-based Mercy and Sharing Foundation has worked in Haiti for 14 years. "The food is there. It is...