- n skillfulness by virtue of possessing special knowledge
- They're not really about expertise or science.
- When we met in January 2005 during her campaign, she spoke with deep passion and even deeper expertise on the challenges facing her nation, from modernizing the military to .
- In an eight-year struggle against the disease, Seaman developed a wealth of clinical expertise in treating thousands of kala-azar patients, perhaps more than any other single .
- Stephen Harper in BusinessWeek
Mr. Johnston has a strong record of public service, a broad base of support and an impressive list of achievements,Harper said in a statement. "He has extensive legal expertise, a comprehensive understanding of government and a deep...
- Michael Bloomberg in Forbes
The guy that runs BP didn't exactly go down there and blow up the well,Bloomberg said on his weekly radio show. "And what's more, if we want them to fix it and they're the only ones with the expertise, I think I might wait to assign...
- Ian Chappell in Sydney Morning Herald
Glen brings over 20 years of coaching expertise to the staff and with his 17 years as a head coach he brings familiarity with budgeting, compliance, student-athlete welfare and many other administrative areas that he will deal with on a day-to-day... Jim Calhoun http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Calhoun&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHms6ThrBD_-Mb9exslzFWTkB48nQ The Associated Press http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5goOzhW4WULH0qJwF-5DgNb8mUZHQD9GN1LRG1&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNES0WBMnH8zbT0gDaux4NvUub_htQ Jul 2, 2010
35355 44890 expertly To beat Australia, the opposing captain has to be prepared to attack and use his initiative, as Michael Vaughan so expertly displayed in the recent Ashes series," Chappell said. "From what I have seen so far, this is beyond Smith. What makes...