- n any of several bodily processes by which substances go out of the body
- v force to leave or move out
- v remove from a position or office
- v cause to flee
- v eliminate (a substance)
- Yet last week, the Tehran government claims, it was asked by both Karzai and Washington to hold off on expelling a fanatically anti-American warlord who has been organizing a .
- Over the years, Sun developed these ideas into a comprehensive plan for restoring economic and moral strength to his country, first by expelling the Manchus and then by curbing the .
- On Thursday, the government announced it was expelling three more groups.
News & Articles
- Ghana Expels Illegal Chinese Gold Miners
Ghana is expelling more than 160 Chinese nationals as part of a recent crackdown on illegal gold mining. The government announced the expulsions this week, about a month after President John Dramani Mahama formed a task force to curb illegal mining in Ghana, Africa's second largest gold exporter behind South Africa. An official with Ghana's Immigration Service, Public Affairs head Francis ...
June 7, 2013 - Voice of America
- Gordon Brown in Reuters
Iran yesterday took the unjustified step of expelling two British diplomats over allegations which are absolutely without foundation,Brown told parliament.
- Winston Peters in Taipei Times
Expelling diplomats is not the way for neighbors to conduct their relationship,Peters said.
- Amy Winehouse in Digital Spy
Taxi driver Mitch Winehouse told The Sun: "Amy is very ill and is suffering horrific withdrawal symptoms - shivering and constantly throwing up. Her body is expelling all the rubbish. One thing helping Amy is her Marilyn Monroe films. Amy loves Some...