exclusive : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a news report that is reported first by one news organization
- s not divided or shared with others
they have exclusive use of the machine
- a excluding much or all; especially all but a particular group or minority
an exclusive restaurants and shops
- s not divided among or brought to bear on more than one object or objective
gained their exclusive attention
- In an exclusive interview with PTI, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says America should back off from allegations about Iran's nuclear program.
- An exclusive PTICNNOpinion Research Corporation poll reveals that Barack Obama leads John McCain by several percentage points in three crucial battleground statesNevada, New .
- In an excerpt from PTI's forthcoming special issue, PTI's exclusive reporting on the terror in the sky and the plotting on the ground.
- Barack Obama in Washington Post
Obama said he came to Cairo "to seek a new beginning between the United States and Muslims around the world; one based upon mutual interest and mutual respect; and one based upon the truth that America and Islam are not exclusive, and need not be in...
- Dennis Kucinich in FOXNews
It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship. No further information... Cristiano Ronaldo http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristiano_Ronaldo&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE0i1bJLHHlZMkcFzhQzvbEAIUFnA Toronto Sun http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.torontosun.com/sports/soccer/2010/07/03/14600381.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFTyWXwDrP9s0XpB16k1n_vGL5tyQ Jul 3, 2010
34934 44590 exclusive In the case of the new Yankee Stadium, not only have we found waste and abuse of public dollars subsidizing a project that is for the exclusive benefit of a private entity, the Yankees, but also we have discovered serious questions about the...