evergreen : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a plant having foliage that persists and remains green throughout the year
- a (of plants and shrubs) bearing foliage throughout the year
- Through the evergreen mists, he carves to a stop past a small group of racers, officials and assorted stragglers.
- The other part of the Doraemon legend that has made him an evergreen source of nostalgia in Japan for three decades now (or, in a country of fads, 300 fashion spin cycles) is the .
- Brooks Kraft Corbis for PTI The last question was an East Room evergreen: Did the President have confidence in his ability to forge peace between Israel and the Palestinians .
News & Articles
- NYK, Evergreen, Simatech Join in India Service
NYK Line, Evergreen Line and Simatech Shipping will jointly launch the new Bengal Arabian Service (BAS), connecting key ports in the Indian subcontinent, starting later this month.
June 13, 2013 - Journal of Commerce Online
- Evergreen Chamber to open new info center
Evergreen's Chamber of Commerce is rolling out a new information booth on Highway 2.
June 12, 2013 - KCFW Kalispell
- Evergreen Chamber Opens Information Center
The Evergreen Chamber of Commerce is opening a new tourist information center on the corner of U.S. Highway 2 and Montana Highway 35, in the K-Mart parking lot. The booth will be opening this week. Local business leaders banded together in August 2012 to start the chamber of commerce as a way of promoting Evergreen. Located just east of Kalispell, Evergreen is Montana’s 16th largest community ...
June 10, 2013 - Flathead Beacon
- Stephen Harper in Conservative Party of Canada (press release)
The Evergreen Line demonstrates how our Government's Economic Action Plan is working,said Prime Minister Stephen Harper who joined Premier Gordon Campbell at the announcement. "In the short term, we are creating thousands of direct jobs in...
- Reggie Fils-Aime in GameDAILY BIZ
Nothing is more valuable in the entertainment world than an evergreen franchise,says Reggie Fils-Aime, president and COO, Nintendo of America. "These new PokÃ©mon titles have cemented their place alongside the most enduring intellectual...
- Jimi Hendrix in International Herald Tribune
While movie-related properties drove upside, the company's core evergreen franchises also benefited sales,wrote Hendrix, who rates the company "Equal Weight."