eulogist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an orator who delivers eulogies or panegyrics
- To the American public, though, he was best known as the last surviving son of America's most glamorous political family, the eulogist of a clan shattered again and again by tragedy.
- Pop eulogist earns a British knighthood, capping a tumultuous year KIM DAE JUNG Bailout money and forgiving foreign banks let Korea's ex-dissident act presidential.
- Anna Louise Strong, Nebraska-born eulogist of the Soviet Union who has spent most of her adult life in Russia, reported to the Nation from Moscow: "Soviet leaders feel.
News & Articles
- Joseph Ullrich Sr.
Funeral services for Joseph Ullrich Sr., age 88, of Richmond are scheduled for 11 a.m. Thursday June 20, 2013 at Mount Pleasant Baptist Church 626 Jones River Road Booth, TX, Pastor Ivory Hodge. Eulogist.
June 23, 2013 - Fort Bend Herald
- Richard Norton Smith in Boston Globe (registration)
That was a bigger compliment than any eulogist will pay,Smith said. "Reagan was simply the most unconventional political figure of his time, the unlikely conservative who was a radical and an agent of change."