etcetera : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n additional unspecified odds and ends; more of the same
his report was full of etceteras
- r continuing in the same way
- That's what they try to do with the psychological profiling, with the handwriting, etcetera, etcetera, and it's all pretty much a pseudo-science that I really laugh at when I read.
- Question:Have any photographs ever been taken of men in frock coats being flogged for scuttling millions from banks, building loan societies, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera .
- And how can you say these are 19th century jobs, building cars, motorcycles, textiles, toys, etcetera, when Americans, on the eve of the 21st century, are consuming them in greater .
News & Articles
- Etcetera offers flowers, gifts and more
MARION — For 32 years, Etcetera Flowers & Gifts has been bringing top-of-the-line products and service to local residents.
June 23, 2013 - The Southern Illinoisan
- Gary Player in USA Today
Historically, golf has been a racist, elitist sport,said Gary Player, the South African who won nine major titles. "Go back in history and look at the country club rules -- no women ...... no minorities, no children. Etcetera. Etcetera."
- Phil Jackson in ESPN
You may be moving at a faster rate, you may be playing at a quicker elevation, spirit, etcetera,Jackson said. "But if you're not going to be able to do the most basic things -- if you come out of your skin, in other words -- if you're out...
- John McCain in Sydney Morning Herald
I predict that they will make an attempt as we get in to the election season to make more of these spectacular kinds of attacks which they're still capable of doing,Mr McCain said. "The suicide bombers, etcetera, would not surprise me and...