essen : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a city in western Germany; industrial center of the Ruhr
- He considers that the Califate has become corrupt, incompetentessen tial cause of the backwardness of Islam.
News & Articles
- Edgerton sells former fire hall
After rejecting all bids for the fire hall during its April meeting, the Edgerton City Council decided during its June 5 meeting to accept Darwin Van Essen’s high bid of $50,575.
June 13, 2013 - Pipestone County Star
- Jean-Claude Trichet in Financial Express
I will read again what we just said in Essen ...... we reaffirm that exchange rates should reflect economic fundamentals,Trichet said at an event at the Amsterdam Chamber of Commerce and Industry, echoing the line set at last weekend's Group...
- Jean-Claude Juncker in Gold Seek
I think that some people in Europe and elsewhere had got their hopes up after the recent interest rate rise. But we stick to the message that we sent at the G-7 meeting in Essen ,Juncker said.
- Peer Steinbrueck in ForexTV.com
Steinbrueck, whose country currently holds the presidencies of both the EU and the G7, said: "We will most definitely consider foreign exchange questions at the G7 at Essen in a few weeks time."