escrow : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a written agreement (or property or money) delivered to a third party or put in trust by one party to a contract to be returned after fulfillment of some condition
- He tells me eBay's competitors believed the opposite, so they erected barriers to community, created escrow agents, credit checks, vouchsafed repositories of Social Security .
- Some of the money is tied up in escrow, and the traditions of modesty in Silicon Valley require a period of restraint before you spend in the big, life-changing way that your .
- For more expensive items, use a legitimate escrow service like Escrow.
News & Articles
- Friends, family remember Burbank couple
Sherri Retterer was the most personable officer in the escrow department at Benton-Franklin Title Co
June 14, 2013 - Tri-City Herald
- Escrow of the West Announces the Addition of Victor Reshetnikov as Escrow Officer
Escrow of the West, one of the largest independent, full-service escrow companies in Southern California, welcomes Victor Reshetnikov as Escrow Officer to its Warner Center branch office. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10825087.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- VentureTrac, a New Mobile Real Estate Technology from New Venture Escrow is Now Available on the Apple App Store
VentureTrac™, a new mobile real estate technology provides real-time escrow tracking from your iPhone or iPad. The new mobile app tracks the progress of every escrow offering transparency in every escrow transaction to REALTORS®, buyers and sellers and is now available on the Apple App Store. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/VentureTrac-mobile-app/real ...
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Haley Barbour in New York Times (blog)
We need them to generate revenue to be able to pay us,said Mr. Barbour, a Republican. "I worry that this escrow account reduces the chance of that rather than increasing the chances of that."
- John Boehner in TPMDC (blog)
I have said since the beginning that BP ought to be responsible for all of this cleanup,Boehner said. "The fact is that they've agreed to put this $20 billion in escrow. I don't know what context Mr. Barton was making that remark, but I'm...