- For hundreds of years, humans have relied on the ability of dogs to distinguish scents to track prey, whether in the hunt for food or the search for a prison escapee.
- The escapee was a 33-year-old cabaret entertainer in an East German city outside Berlin.
- The escapee may also stumble over wires rigged to trigger flares.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in all3points (blog)
For a long time Louis was in the shadow of Ruud, who absorbed all the light,Solskjaer said. "Louis is an escapee from lengthy injury, like me. Now he is bursting out."
- Lee Kuan Yew in Reuters AlertNet
It does act as an inhibitor. It does give an extra barrier for any would-be escapee from their system,Lee said.
- Jimmy Buffett in NewsBusters (blog)
It's kind of like a jogging suit. I do feel like I should break out into a run down the hallway, but I do like it. And it also has some slight leisure suit tendencies, too. I feel a little bit like an escapee from a late Seventies, early Eighties... Robert Picardo http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Picardo&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHt6fm4r7ZThz3GAbyu-W329jNVkQ ACED Magazine http://www.google.com/url?q=http://acedmagazine.com/content/view/1573/44/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGhR4Pip2auqWhAdiqQDqN7fsgcTA Aug 8, 2008
34073 43575 escapism People were going, 'What are you going to do about things?' I mean, hell, I can't stick my finger in that hole. Everybody wishes they could," Buffett told the Associated Press on Tuesday. "What I'm best at is two hours of escapism for people...