errorless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s free from error
an errorless baseball game
- The trouble with "errorless" machines is that they fail to prepare students for the real world.
- Booming his big serve in with pinpoint precision, playing virtually errorless tennis, Kramer forced Sedgman into a disastrous series of outs and nets, won the lopsided match, 6-1 .
- The two sides differ, however, on whether this errorless quality is conveyed automatically (the Catholic view), or depends on later acceptance by the church.
News & Articles
- Post15 wins opener
LAWRENCE -- Lawrence Legion Post 15 won its opener last night, 3-0 over Danvers. Liam Doherthy pitched a one-hitter and struck out eight, with his team playing errorless ball. David Quzada, Frank Santos and Nick Gorski all had key hits for Post 15.
June 13, 2013 - The Eagle-Tribune
- Chipper Jones in Online Athens
When I see young guys coming to the park every day, throwing up good at-bats, playing errorless ball, consistent baseball, executing in all facets of the game,Jones said, "that's when I'll say, 'We're out of it.'"
- Bob Geren in San Jose Mercury News
It was kind of a tough play, but I think it was the right ruling,Geren said. "All it means is that he's going to start another (errorless streak) tomorrow, knowing Mark."
- Ernie Whitt in SI.com
As a team we probably threw too many pitches,Whitt said. "This is the first time they have thrown to hitters. Overall we were OK. We played errorless ball and swung the bats well."