- s containing or characterized by error
- Typically, their reports included "a large amount of irrelevant, often erroneous information," the study said.
- Only umbrella terms for observed patterns of complaint, groupings of symptoms given names and oversimplified, and assigned what are probably erroneous causes because those .
- No Joe, you yet again confirm your "goofball" status by printing such an erroneous and out-rageous blog post.
News & Articles
- Contract goes into effect Saturday
The contract for a halfway house in Kona awarded by the Department of Public Safety to HOPE Services Hawaii will go into effect on Saturday. A page 1A article in Thursday’s edition contained an incorrect date because of erroneous information provided to the paper. The contract is also a two-year deal, worth $200,000 a year. The home will house no more than 15 inmates at a time, or a maximum of ...
June 14, 2013 - West Hawaii Today
- Analysis: Is U.S. stock trading safer? Fewer erroneous trades seen
By Herbert Lash NEW YORK (Reuters) - The water may be safer than many investors thought. More than three years after the "flash crash" terrified many by temporarily wiping out almost $1 trillion of U.S. stock market value in a few minutes, there are signs that the number of erroneous and aberrant trades is dropping. The use of circuit breakers for individual securities in the wake of the May 6 ...
June 11, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Paul McNulty in Guardian Unlimited
Early this month, she wrote McNulty again, saying that "I respectfully request that you reconsider the rationale of poor performance as the basis for my dismissal. It is in our mutual interest to retract this erroneous explanation."
- Bob Jones in Scripps News
And, when the paper asked whether Romney's religion was a stumbling block, Jones replied, "What is the alternative -- Hillary's lack of religion or an erroneous religion?"
- Paul Helmke in Forbes
Paul Helmke, president of the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence, said the Supreme Court should "reverse a clearly erroneous decision and make it clear that the Constitution does not prevent communities from having the gun laws they believe are...