eroticize : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v give erotic character to or make more interesting
eroticize the ads
- Chinese writers often eroticize the Mosuo as denizens of a lakeside love nest.
- Hollywood learned how to eroticize violence and forgot how to dramatize eroticism.
- He pummels your eye with wide-screen close-ups that eroticize violence and give a lurid threat to the sex.
News & Articles
- Debate Rages Over Obama Definition of College Sexual Harassment
To hear the critics tell it, President Obama wants to restrict free speech at college, interfere with campus dating and “de-eroticize” university life. The reasons can be found in a single line of the May letter from the Departments of Justice and Education to the University of Montana, Missoula—a campus long plagued by sexual assaults and shoddy sexual harassment prevention efforts. The letter ...
July 10, 2013 - Swampland
- John Cameron Mitchell in San Diego Union Tribune
We have to keep reminding people it's not pornographic - it's not a film that's meant to arouse,Mitchell told The Associated Press. "We try to de-eroticize the sex to see what kind of emotions and ideas are left over when the haze of...