erotica : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n creative activity (writing or pictures or films etc.) of no literary or artistic value other than to stimulate sexual desire
- The erotica entrepreneur attributes the growth in his market to the fact that as many as 20 million people have in recent years joined Brazil's middle class defined in Brazil .
- Erotica has people in it that are real and that you can identify with.
- Bettie was rich Corinthian leather to connoisseurs of specialized, subterranean erotica the kind that showed women, dressed in black undergarments and stockings, and pumps with .
- Vladimir Putin in TIME
I know that some politicians play with such ideas in their heads. This, in my view, is the sort of political erotica that might satisfy a person but hardly leads to a positive result,Putin responded.
- Nikki Sixx in USA Today
We're across the street from the Erotica Museum and Frederick's of Hollywood. This is a perfect place for us to be,bassist Nikki Sixx told an estimated 600 screaming fans.
- Martin Amis in Straight.com
What is obscenity according to A, can be B's erotica. Who takes a call on what is obscene in music videos then? Definitely not a few babus sitting in a Censor office! Would they even decide what dance moves are obscene and how performers should... Deepal Shaw http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepal_Shaw&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHaMz1bHIYg1K5kF7cvqutaeeWiXw Times of India http://www.google.com/url?q=http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1473431.cms&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHSdFUpBJZJF0kAK8kdOqX0iW_2ig Apr 1, 2006
33974 43446 erotically Toward the novel's beginning, Amis describes the summer in question as hot, endless, and erotically decisive".